CYC X1 Pro Mid drive Motor 52V CYC No Controller Or Display
* Please see bottom of page about warranty
For international orders, please “contact US” for shipping quotes, and email invoice.
Top speed around 40 MPH
Very limited supply
UK shipping included. Does not include shipping for Outside UK – Please Contact for quote
The motor sold here in the UK VAT and Import duty paid.
When comparing prices, remember shipping costs, tax if you’re in the UK, cost is included free delivery with UPS and delivery within 3 working days.
Take a look here:
219H Chain version:
To fit BBS 68/73/83 mm kit (comes with adapters)
PAS 36H (later Torque upgrade will be available 3-4 months)
Magnetic brake sensors
The package includes:
- Motor-reduction assembly
- ISIS Bottom bracket and freewheel crankset
- Water proof wires
- Spacer for 68mm/83mm bottom bracket (For 68/73/83mm version
- PAS sensor
- A pair of brake cut-off sensors
- Fully Water proof
More details can be found here:
When fitting we recommend buying the Parktool BBT-22 . The BB on this motor is wider than standard
User manual can be found here:
Please note, we give a full warranty on this. The motor is still in its early stages and may suffer little glitches. CYC in China are giving an excellent warranty but sometime there is a wait until a part is redesigned or goes to fabrication. Parts are normally shipped ot us with 10 working days
ASI BAC 800 52V (14S) FOC 2750W (Peak) CYC Controller + Display + 40 + MPH
Higher Volts, Higher RPM Higher Speed !
This is truly plug n play and expect RELIABLE speeds of around 40+ MPH
The fantastic Eggrider is now the default display for this device
This is smoother and more reliable than the std cyc controller at present.
This for the 52V set up.
* UK Warranty
For international orders, please email: [email protected]
Ultimate 52V CYC battery and Controller Screen -complete kit with Eggrider Display and Gear Sensor all included!!
The power delivery is smooth and progress and powerful.
The ASI BAC gives a very refined ride with this massively more advanced FOC controller.
PAS is totally tuneable through the Egrrider display and gives also an accurate range reading and can be tethered to your media phone and Bluetooth app. You can use our phone as live “big Screen” display.
Controller Feature Set
- FOC (Field Oriented Control)
- improved torque throughout the rev range
- Higher RPM compared to the stock controller on 52V
- Silky smooth throttle control and responsiveness, like a fine adjustable knob on a light switch.
- Improved efficiency due to FOC algorithm, premium internal components within the controller (like the mosfets) which increases efficiency while reducing heat losses
- Automatic sensored to sensorless transition which gives you addition 5% top speed and better performance
- Can use Bafang display (Assist Modes are incompatible at the moment, other readouts would work, but you will only have one assist level which max power / speed)
- Supported displays are TFT 72V 750C (has a custom firmware that allows full compatibility with the BAC800 including assist modes, PAS, light, etc) and the Eggrider Display
- Includes 3D Printed Cover
- Usable voltage is 36V-92V
- Lightweight and compact design keeping your handlebar clean
- Small enough to avoid unwanted attention
- Dust and water resistant – IP65 protection
- Voltage reading between 20V up to 60V
- First to detect real battery capacity and tracking stats of up to 3 batteries
- Android and iOS mobile apps for more statistics and configurations
- Providing flexibility to comply with road e-bike laws worldwide
- Ability to use the EggRider app as a larger display
- In-depth charts capability for your rides
- One button switch between two profiles
- Throttle yes/no
- Pedal assist yes/no
- Power level
- Size: 75mm x 47mm x 35mm
- Weight: 31g
- Cable length: 30cm
- Handlebar mounting bracket: standard 22.2mm diameter
- Physical buttons: Power On/Off, Level Up/Down and popular Road/OffRoad mode switch
- Connector: Higo/Julet waterproof 5 pin male/female (see image)
- Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
- Compatible with e-bikes based on Bafang motors (including Sondors), Lishui and Kunteng controllers and many other brands we keep discovering
- Hex bolt: M3
- Mounting clamp pin: 2.0mm diameter and around 15mm length
Help and instructions:
The controller fits neatly between the motor mounting bracket – out of harms way but loads of cooling
Please note that we have found the BAC 800 not stable at 72v with the CC X1 Pro due to the very high rpm of the motor. For 72V the ASI BAC 2000 works brilliantly.