60V or 72V Sur Ron ASI BAC 4000 Controller 55MPH Full loom, Display Plug n Play
The same controller can be set for a milder standard battery tune (55 mph and much harder acceleration than a std Sur Ron) or a much more powerful 72v (20) tune (your will need an upgrade battery for this)
Please state which tune state you want.
- Plug and Play and Easy to Install
- Plugs into the OEM harness and connectors, everything bolts on for a true play and plug install.
- Keeps Original Throttle
- Controller mounting bracket, bolts onto frame without modifications
- Eco / Sport mode selector is now at: 2500W / 6000W respectively
- Retains factory functions (Key Switch, lighting, USB charger, etc)
- FOC (Field Oriented Control) for smooth throttle control and response, high efficiency,
- Regenative braking that is variable using a second throttle for precise regen braking control, saves significantly on brake pad wear, and increases range by converting braking force and sending energy back into the battery.
- Much more aggressive power, higher peak motor current compared to stock Sur Ron, improved starting torque and acceleration.
- Higher top speed due to field weakening. Original controller would slow down nearing top speed, where as Field Weakening allows the motor to gain additional 1000rpm.
- Controller operates in Hybrid mode (Uses hall sensors for smooth starting, then transitions to sensorless, increasing efficiency and gain in top speed)
- Sensorless fallback mode in case the hall sensors were to fail
- Can fully utilize regen (Sur Ron BMS will cut at full charge, however ERT has found a solution for this by limiting regen power at full charge and gradually increasing then restoring full regen power at battery % reaches 95%.
- Controller is highly water resistant as is the high quality harness that has been designed in house by ERT to be reliable under all terrain environments.
- Controller has automatic thermal rollback protection for the controller and the motor.
- Motor RPM has increased from 5500rpm to 7000rpm.
- Color TFT Display is avaliable, with additional 3 mode power selection. Speedometer, ODO, Voltage, Wattage, Clock, etc
- Eggrider Display with Bluetooth to smart phone giving option of power levels and accurate fuel range.
- Lightweight and compact design keeping your handlebar clean
- Small enough to avoid unwanted attention
- Dust and water resistant – IP65 protection
- Voltage reading between 20V up to 60V
- First to detect real battery capacity and tracking stats of up to 3 batteries
- Android and iOS mobile apps for more statistics and configurations
- Providing flexibility to comply with road e-bike laws worldwide
- Ability to use the EggRider app as a larger display
- In-depth charts capability for your rides
- One button switch between two profiles
- Throttle yes/no
- Pedal assist yes/no
- Power level
- Size: 75mm x 47mm x 35mm
- Weight: 31g
- Cable length: 30cm
- Handlebar mounting bracket: standard 22.2mm diameter
- Physical buttons: Power On/Off, Level Up/Down and popular Road/OffRoad mode switch
- Connector: Higo/Julet waterproof 5 pin male/female (see image)
- Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
- Compatible with e-bikes based on Bafang motors (including Sondors), Lishui and Kunteng controllers and many other brands we keep discovering
- Hex bolt: M3
- Mounting clamp pin: 2.0mm diameter and around 15mm length
Help and instructions:
Part 1, https://youtu.be/D8_FVStCBHs
Part 2, https://youtu.be/RAMU6XfNkrI
UK distributor for ERT,
Photos and limitings courtesy of ERT